Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Marc's Interview with Kate

M: Answer these questions, not as if you're answering me, but answer them. What's the most exciting thing about being pregnant?

K: What do you mean, about being pregnant?

M: Okay, next question. "Nothing's exciting about being pregnant."

K: No!

M: Come on, what's THE MOST exciting thing about being pregnant? And you can say that you get the summer off next year. And that you'll be off this time next year.

K: That I get the summer off next year.

M: If one of your other friends were to get pregnant at the same time, who would it be?

K: Christina! Because we hang out with them a lot and we picture walking with our babies...

M: Having conversations with your babies.

K: No, because I want to walk my baby in my stroller with somebody. And chat.

M: Do you think I'll be a good dad? And why.

K: Absolutely. It's part of why I married you. I think you'd be a good dad because you're patient, and you're fun, and easygoing, and I just think you'll be a really really good dad. You'll love your kids and make them number one.

0 Comments:

Add a comment